House Of Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» House of Republic Command Tree
Daisetsu Shiganori [Republic Handyman] EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 10:32 pm by Johnny_Clark

» Recruitment CLOSED !
Daisetsu Shiganori [Republic Handyman] EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 7:52 pm by Johnny_Clark

» Mark_Ronald [Waiter]
Daisetsu Shiganori [Republic Handyman] EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 9:56 pm by Johnny_Clark

» Javier Persie [Waiters]
Daisetsu Shiganori [Republic Handyman] EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 11:19 am by Johnny_Clark

» Takashi_Yamauchi[Waiter][BANNED]
Daisetsu Shiganori [Republic Handyman] EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 7:36 pm by Johnny_Clark

» Fairy Workshop
Daisetsu Shiganori [Republic Handyman] EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 7:04 pm by Mitchell_Bryan

» Javier Persie (Waiters)
Daisetsu Shiganori [Republic Handyman] EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 8:05 pm by Johnny_Clark

» Director Johnny Clark
Daisetsu Shiganori [Republic Handyman] EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 5:46 pm by Johnny_Clark

» Interview session on Sunday at Laviosta Burger| November 9 2013 - November 10 2013
Daisetsu Shiganori [Republic Handyman] EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 1:45 pm by Adhi Kusworo

» Practical Worker Handyman Mitchell Bryan
Daisetsu Shiganori [Republic Handyman] EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 8:37 am by Mitchell_Bryan

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

I forgot my password

Affiliates
free forum

Daisetsu Shiganori [Republic Handyman]

2 posters

Go down

Daisetsu Shiganori [Republic Handyman] Empty Daisetsu Shiganori [Republic Handyman]

Post by Logic Wed May 01, 2013 3:02 am

Daisetsu Shiganori [Republic Handyman] Logo-galactic-republic300-1

APPLICANT'S DETAILS

FIRST NAME : Daisetsu
LAST NAME : Shiganori
NATIONALITY : Jepang
PHONE NUMBER : Seven-Six-Six-Seven-One-Seven(766717)
HOME ADDRESS : Jeffreson Motel
PROFESSION(S) : Mechanic,Trucker,Lumberjack,Fishing,Guards,Farmer
SKILLS AVAILABLE : Mechanic

WANTED POSITION(S) : Handyman

WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN HOUSE OF REPUBLIC ? Since I do not have a steady job in the city of Los Santos. At the moment I become a farmer? but a lot of diseases that attack my body so that I was sick. At the time I was a lumberjack? a lot of robbery and police checks, so I seized the chainsaw. At the time I became a trucker? need to work hard so that I often sick. At the time I became a mechanic? so expensive component in dealer profit component is reduced and the dealer is also difficult to find.
In the end, House Of Republic job opening that fits and is very comfortable at all for me is to be a mechanic fixed. So I am very interested to join the House Of Republic (HOR).

TELL US ABOUT YOUR SKILLS THAT WE COULD USE IN HOUSE OF REPUBLIC : I have a talent for fixing engines and body. Soon or in the near future I can put up neon, paintjob for the vehicle. I also work late into the night or not until late morning. Because it's all for the sake of my basic needs and I also accept full responsibility for the task that is given

[OOC INFORMATIONS]

FULL NAME : Lie Wing Liang
JGRP CHARACTER(S) : Daisetsu_Shiganori,Wing_Liang
CHARACTER LEVEL : 8
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN BANNED / ADMIN'S JAILED BEFORE ? : Yes

Logic

Jumlah posting : 1

Back to top Go down

Daisetsu Shiganori [Republic Handyman] Empty Re: Daisetsu Shiganori [Republic Handyman]

Post by Giovani Galuh Wed May 01, 2013 4:16 pm

Daisetsu Shiganori [Republic Handyman] 1324241-9W7L638

Dear,Mr Shiganori
Your application Denied
Reason Inexperience

Giovani Galuh
Giovani Galuh
CEO
CEO

Jumlah posting : 297

http://houseofrepublic.stuning.net/

Back to top Go down